- Go Back
These vibrant, colorful prints help to create a livelier atmosphere inpatient locations that need a little extra color to help keep moods up. Healthcare Curtains offers this and a variety of other top-quality institutional curtain designs to allow customers the chance to find the perfect pattern for their new curtains.
Like all our offerings, the Continuum curtain meets NPFA 701 small-scale fire-retardant tests. This means it will meet building codes for fire suppression, and because we are aware of zoning laws for patient rooms, you can order mesh tops that are sprinkler-friendly for your curtain. These other features are unique to the Continuumpattern:
- Woven, dyed fabric
- 100% Polyester
- Horizontal pattern repeats at 9”
- Vertical pattern repeats at 0”
- 118” width
- Can be used for draperies, cubicles, bedspreads, cornice boxes and valances
Don’t wait to make your purchase! Our curtains can be custom fit to any institution’s needs, just see the instructions below for more information about how to make sure you get your perfect fit. Don’t forget to check out our assortment of customizable tracks while you are on the site, and make sure you have everything you need to install your new curtains when they arrive at your facility.
We recommend the following:
- Use actual floor to ceiling height: Deductions take place during fabrication. A standard 1’ deduction will be taken off from the curtain whether you order with mesh or not. For example if you have an 8’ ceiling you will receive a 7’ curtain. Do not give us the actual curtain length desired because you will receive a curtain that is too short. If you have questions please call us and we will be happy to help.
- Add 1-2 feet to the width of curtains. To add fullness to the curtains, we recommend adding 1-2 feet to the width.
Our curtains are available with or without mesh. All curtains feature nickel-plated grommets set 6 inches apart. Curtains with mesh have approximately 18-20inches ofmesh. This means that a curtain 96 inches long will have 20 inches of mesh and 76 inches of fabric.
2 – 3 weeks
Because all of our privacy curtains are made to order, there is a two to three week lead time for each order. This lead time may be longer if the chosen fabric is currently out of stock. Our team will inform you as soon as possible if the lead time requires an extension.