- Go Back
Our Parquet fabric is specifically designed to be used in institutional settings. It is woven from durable AVORA FR Blend™ Polyester yarn and is valued for its flame-resistant properties. If you’re looking for curtain fabric that meets the NFPA 701 small-scale fire retardant requirements, our Parquet fabrics will meet your needs.
- Weave: Solid (woven)
- Color type: Dye
- Finish: Fire retardant
- Railroaded: No
- Vertical repeat: 5.25 inches
- Horizontal repeat:6.75 inches
- Uses: Bedspreads, valances, draperies, cornice boxes and cubicles
We recommend the following:
- Use actual floor to ceiling height: Deductions take place during fabrication. A standard 1’ deduction will be taken off from the curtain whether you order with mesh or not. For example if you have an 8’ ceiling you will receive a 7’ curtain. Do not give us the actual curtain length desired because you will receive a curtain that is too short. If you have questions please call us and we will be happy to help.
- Add 2 feet to width of curtains. To add fullness to the curtains, we recommend adding 2 feet to the width. For curved tracks, you may need to add more.
Our curtains are available without mesh to meet the fire code standards for sprinkler penetration or with mesh (on solid fabric only). All curtains feature nickel-plated grommets set 6 inches apart. Curtains with mesh have a 20 inch mesh portion. This means that a curtain 96 inches long will have 20 inches of mesh and 76 inches of fabric.
2 – 3 weeks
Because all of our privacy curtains are made to order, there is a two to three week lead time for each order. This lead time may be longer if the chosen fabric is currently out of stock. Our team will inform you as soon as possible if the lead time requires an extension.
Learn how to care for your curtains with this helpful Cubical Curtain Care PDF.
For useful measuring tips, view our Measuring Instructions.
For assembly instructions, click here.
For installation instructions, view our click here.
*Deductions will be made make sure you give the actual ceiling to floor height do not give exact curtain length.