- Go Back
Healthcarecurtains.com’s Newhope fabric has been designed and engineered particularly for institutional applications and is woven of AVORA FR BlendTM Polyester yarn for 100% inherent and permanent flame resistance. Newhope fabrics will meet the required NFPA 701 small scare fire retardant test and is also treated with an Anti-microbial finish.
Healthcarecurtains.com’s cubicle curtains are made flat with nickel plated grommets at the heading spaced every 6”. When selecting a curtain make sure to add 10% to the width of the track size. You can purchase our curtains with mesh (solid fabric only) or with mesh (to meet national fire code for fire sprinkler penetration). Mesh curtains will come standard with 20” mesh: for example, a 96” curtain equals 76” plus 20” mesh equals finished length. For more details on fabrication please click here.
*All curtains are made to order and cannot be returned so please measure carefully before placing order.
We recommend the following:
- Use actual floor to ceiling height: Deductions take place during fabrication. A standard 1’ deduction will be taken off from the curtain whether you order with mesh or not. For example if you have an 8’ ceiling you will receive a 7’ curtain. Do not give us the actual curtain length desired because you will receive a curtain that is too short. If you have questions please call us and we will be happy to help.
- Add 2 feet to width of curtains. To add fullness to the curtains, we recommend adding 2 feet to the width. For curved tracks, you may need to add more.
Our curtains are available without mesh to meet the fire code standards for sprinkler penetration or with mesh (on solid fabric only). All curtains feature nickel-plated grommets set 6 inches apart. Curtains with mesh have a 20 inch mesh portion. This means that a curtain 96 inches long will have 20 inches of mesh and 76 inches of fabric.
- Color Type: Dye
- Fabric Content: 100% Polyester
- Weave: Jacquard (woven)
- Finish: Anti-microbial, Flame Retardant
- Width: 72”
- Horizontal Repeat: 24.00
- Vertical Repeat: 23.25
- Uses: Draperies, Cubicles, Bedspreads, Cornice Boxes and Valances
*Deductions will be made make sure you give the actual ceiling to floor height do not give exact curtain length.