- Go Back
Hospitals, health care clinics, and other institutional settings have many areas where a cubical curtain can be used. We have created the Trellis fabric to stand up to the use scenarios that characterize these busy settings. Trellis fabric has many important properties:
- 100% flame retardant
- Designed especially for use in institutional environments
- Color type: dye
- Weave: woven
- Fabric: 100% FR polyester
- Vertical repeat 20.8 inches
- Horizontal repeat: 18.9 inches
- Railroaded: no
Healthcare Curtains has developed this fabric to meet the required NFPA 701 small scale test for fire retardant properties. It is ideal for making bedspreads, cubical curtains, draperies, valances, and cornice boxes.
The privacy curtain panels we sell are made flat and feature nickel-plated grommets at the heading; grommets are spaced 6 inches apart. Solid fabric curtains can be purchased with mesh or without to meet the applicable national fire codes regarding sprinkler penetration
We recommend the following:
- Use actual floor to ceiling height: Deductions take place during fabrication. A standard 1’ deduction will be taken off from the curtain whether you order with mesh or not. For example if you have an 8’ ceiling you will receive a 7’ curtain. Do not give us the actual curtain length desired because you will receive a curtain that is too short. If you have questions please call us and we will be happy to help.
- Add 2 feet to width of curtains. To add fullness to the curtains, we recommend adding 2 feet to the width. For curved tracks, you may need to add more.
Our curtains are available without mesh to meet the fire code standards for sprinkler penetration or with mesh (on solid fabric only). All curtains feature nickel-plated grommets set 6 inches apart. Curtains with mesh have a 20 inch mesh portion. This means that a curtain 96 inches long will have 20 inches of mesh and 76 inches of fabric.
2 – 3 weeks
Because all of our privacy curtains are made to order, there is a two to three week lead time for each order. This lead time may be longer if the chosen fabric is currently out of stock. Our team will inform you as soon as possible if the lead time requires an extension.