- Go Back
The bright, happy pattern of our Pirouette curtains has been designed to provide an eye-catching accent to make any space a little more cheerful. It is also built to last, with both a fire-retardant design and antimicrobial coating. That makes it suitable for use in any area of your facility. Use this curtain as a bold accent in any room with lighter walls to create an atmosphere that is both relaxed and positive.
Like all our original fabric designs, this product has been tested to comply with NFPA 701 small scale fire retardant safety protocols. It also features our advanced antimicrobial coating, making it suitable for all patient areas, even the most sensitive ones. In addition to those advanced features, this fabric also has:
- Fire Retardant
- NFPA 701 Compliant
- Antimicrobial Finish
- 12.9 inch vertical repeat
- 18.8 inch horizontal repeat
- Optional mesh vents for sprinkler systems
- Dyed and woven makeup
The Pirouette has been designed with a multitude of uses in mind, including cornices, valances, bedspreads, and cubicle curtains. Don’t forget to order tracks when choosing your new hospital curtains, too. Our 5000 series is designed to work with all our fabrics, and it can be built to work with the needs of your facility. Custom design has never been easier.
We recommend the following:
- Use actual floor to ceiling height: Deductions take place during fabrication. A standard 1’ deduction will be taken off from the curtain whether you order with mesh or not. For example if you have an 8’ ceiling you will receive a 7’ curtain. Do not give us the actual curtain length desired because you will receive a curtain that is too short. If you have questions please call us and we will be happy to help.
- Add 2 feet to width of curtains. To add fullness to the curtains, we recommend adding 2 feet to the width. For curved tracks, you may need to add more.
Our curtains are available without mesh to meet the fire code standards for sprinkler penetration or with mesh (on solid fabric only). All curtains feature nickel-plated grommets set 6 inches apart. Curtains with mesh have a 20 inch mesh portion. This means that a curtain 96 inches long will have 20 inches of mesh and 76 inches of fabric.
2 – 3 weeks
Because all of our privacy curtains are made to order, there is a two to three week lead time for each order. This lead time may be longer if the chosen fabric is currently out of stock. Our team will inform you as soon as possible if the lead time requires an extension.
Learn how to care for your curtains with this helpful Cubicle Curtain Care PDF.
For useful measuring tips, view our Measuring Instructions.
For assembly instructions, click here.
For installation instructions, view our click here.