- Go Back
The Napa fabric features a relaxing and eye-catching two-tone print design that guides the eye through the room. Use it where you need a bright, cheerful environment that has energy without being overwhelming. This top-of-the-line fabric is flame retardant and antimicrobial, making it great for use in patient rooms, intensive care units, and even procedure rooms.
Fabric Features Like all the fabrics we make, the Napa fabric has been tested and passed the NFPA 701 small scale fire retardant safety test, making it suitable for hospital applications. Optional mesh vents for compliance with sprinkler protocols are also available. This fabric also has an antimicrobial treatment to ensure it helps promote a hygienic environment. Other features include:
- 100 percent FR polyester
- Antimicrobial finish
- Dyed and woven fabric material
- 72” width
- Vertical repeat at 26.3”
- Horizontal repeat at 18.9”
- Not railroaded
- Suitable for use as cornices, valances, cubicle curtains, and hospital curtains
Don’t forget to stock up on the tracks you will need to install your new hospital curtains. Our 5000 series is built to work well with all of our fabric choices, and it can be built to the needs of your facility.
We recommend the following:
- Use actual floor to ceiling height: Deductions take place during fabrication. A standard 1’ deduction will be taken off from the curtain whether you order with mesh or not. For example if you have an 8’ ceiling you will receive a 7’ curtain. Do not give us the actual curtain length desired because you will receive a curtain that is too short. If you have questions please call us and we will be happy to help.
- Add 2 feet to width of curtains. To add fullness to the curtains, we recommend adding 2 feet to the width. For curved tracks, you may need to add more.
Our curtains are available without mesh to meet the fire code standards for sprinkler penetration or with mesh (on solid fabric only). All curtains feature nickel-plated grommets set 6 inches apart. Curtains with mesh have a 20 inch mesh portion. This means that a curtain 96 inches long will have 20 inches of mesh and 76 inches of fabric.
2 – 3 weeks
Because all of our privacy curtains are made to order, there is a two to three week lead time for each order. This lead time may be longer if the chosen fabric is currently out of stock. Our team will inform you as soon as possible if the lead time requires an extension.