- Go Back
Looking for a fun autumnal theme with a fascinating pattern? Look no further than our Harvest fabric. This polyester weave features a harvest-colored abstract pattern along with a bunch of other characteristics that make it one of the most rugged and longest-lasting institutional fabrics you will find. Like our other premium fabric choices, this pattern comes with design features that also help make your facility a safer place.
Our Harvest fabric has some of our best premium features, including a construction that is designed and tested to exceed the NFPA 701 small scale fire retardant safety testing standards. It also has our antimicrobial coating, making it one of the safest fabrics to use in sensitive areas. Other fabric features include:
- Dyed and woven 100% polyester fabric
- 72” wide
- Vertical repeats at 32.3”
- Horizontal repeats at 18.8”
- Not railroaded
- Perfect for hospital curtains, cubicle curtains, cornices, and valances
When you are buying curtains for a new installation, or new installations in your current facility, you need tracks to put them in the right spot. Luckily, our tracks are built with the same kind of dedication to quality that guides our fabric development. Don’t forget to place a custom order for the tracks you will need when you order our Harvest curtain or other quality fabrics.
We recommend the following:
- Use actual floor to ceiling height: Deductions take place during fabrication. A standard 1’ deduction will be taken off from the curtain whether you order with mesh or not. For example if you have an 8’ ceiling you will receive a 7’ curtain. Do not give us the actual curtain length desired because you will receive a curtain that is too short. If you have questions please call us and we will be happy to help.
- Add 2 feet to width of curtains. To add fullness to the curtains, we recommend adding 2 feet to the width. For curved tracks, you may need to add more.
Our curtains are available without mesh to meet the fire code standards for sprinkler penetration or with mesh (on solid fabric only). All curtains feature nickel-plated grommets set 6 inches apart. Curtains with mesh have a 20 inch mesh portion. This means that a curtain 96 inches long will have 20 inches of mesh and 76 inches of fabric.
2 – 3 weeks
Because all of our privacy curtains are made to order, there is a two to three week lead time for each order. This lead time may be longer if the chosen fabric is currently out of stock. Our team will inform you as soon as possible if the lead time requires an extension.
Learn how to care for your curtains with this helpful Cubicle Curtain Care PDF.
For useful measuring tips, view our Measuring Instructions.
For assembly instructions, click here.
For installation instructions, view our click here.