- Go Back
With its calming play on blues and grays and its beautifully elegant patterned design, the Chalet curtain lives up to its name, helping to impart an atmosphere of restful sophistication to any room. If you are looking for a warm design that helps your patients feel at home, look no further. Like any of our other hospital curtains, the Chalet design is built to last in institutional settings, so you can count on it to provide you with service through cleaning after cleaning.
H2: Fabric Features
All Healthcare Curtains fabrics are built to pass NFPA 701 small scale fire retardant testing, and the Chalet is no exception. As one of our top of the line fabrics, it is also built with an antimicrobial coating that makes it safe for use in any area. Other features:
- Mesh venting available for sprinkler system compliance
- Dyed in color, woven fabric
- 100% FR polyester
- Vertical repeat is 20.8”
- Horizontal is 18.9”
- Great for draperies, bedspreads, cornices, patient rooms, and cubicle curtains
New curtains often mean that new drapery infrastructure is being built. If you’re buying for a new installation, don’t forget that you’ll also need tracks for your new curtains. Healthcare Curtains provides a great selection of customizable tracks that work with all our curtains. Check them out today.
We recommend the following:
- Use actual floor to ceiling height: Deductions take place during fabrication. A standard 1’ deduction will be taken off from the curtain whether you order with mesh or not. For example if you have an 8’ ceiling you will receive a 7’ curtain. Do not give us the actual curtain length desired because you will receive a curtain that is too short. If you have questions please call us and we will be happy to help.
- Add 2 feet to width of curtains. To add fullness to the curtains, we recommend adding 2 feet to the width. For curved tracks, you may need to add more.
Our curtains are available without mesh to meet the fire code standards for sprinkler penetration or with mesh (on solid fabric only). All curtains feature nickel-plated grommets set 6 inches apart. Curtains with mesh have a 20 inch mesh portion. This means that a curtain 96 inches long will have 20 inches of mesh and 76 inches of fabric.
2 – 3 weeks
Because all of our privacy curtains are made to order, there is a two to three week lead time for each order. This lead time may be longer if the chosen fabric is currently out of stock. Our team will inform you as soon as possible if the lead time requires an extension.
Learn how to care for your curtains with this helpful Cubicle Curtain Care PDF.
For useful measuring tips, view our Measuring Instructions.
For assembly instructions, click here.
For installation instructions, view our click here.