- Go Back
The Aurora curtain brings a fresh look to any room with a bright, cheerful pattern and the durable manufacture you have come to expect from the Healthcare Curtains line. This fabric presents a light but still neutral weave pattern with enough color variation to give it texture but not enough to be distracting, making it ideal for areas where a bright but calm atmosphere is desired.
Like all our fabrics, the Aurora curtain has been tested and is compliant with NPFA 701 small scale fire retardant testing standards. What makes this fabric special is its additional antimicrobial coating, which helps make it even safer and more durable for use in patient areas. Other features include:
- Woven pattern
- Dyed in color
- 100% polyester, 38% of which is post-consumer recycled material
- Vertical repeat at 6.6”
- Horizontal repeat at 18.8 inches
- Not railroaded
- 72” width
- Great for use as draperies, valances, bedspreads, cubicle curtains, and more
If you are ordering hospital curtains for a new facility or a renovation of an old one, don’t forget that you will also need cubicle tracks for that new installation. Check out our wide selection of tracks compatible with all our fabrics today.
We recommend the following:
- Use actual floor to ceiling height: Deductions take place during fabrication. A standard 1’ deduction will be taken off from the curtain whether you order with mesh or not. For example if you have an 8’ ceiling you will receive a 7’ curtain. Do not give us the actual curtain length desired because you will receive a curtain that is too short. If you have questions please call us and we will be happy to help.
- Add 2 feet to width of curtains. To add fullness to the curtains, we recommend adding 2 feet to the width. For curved tracks, you may need to add more.
Our curtains are available without mesh to meet the fire code standards for sprinkler penetration or with mesh (on solid fabric only). All curtains feature nickel-plated grommets set 6 inches apart. Curtains with mesh have a 20 inch mesh portion. This means that a curtain 96 inches long will have 20 inches of mesh and 76 inches of fabric.
2 – 3 weeks
Because all of our privacy curtains are made to order, there is a two to three week lead time for each order. This lead time may be longer if the chosen fabric is currently out of stock. Our team will inform you as soon as possible if the lead time requires an extension.